testical Lump about 2 cm area, but then a shiny dark pimple over the area. I am 20 yr. There is a hard lump inside the skin and not on the glad itself. I went to the doctor months ago to check the hard object and it wasn't an std, it was a cyst, but now about two days it gotten a bit swollen around it, but went down. I am in hotter weather than I am use too, and moving around a lot more lifting funiture. Any help is wounderful, any info.. It kinda goes down, and it feels like something stuck in my skin like a spliter..

I also have the same problem, one small dark red, shiny lump taht suddenly appeared overnight, and multiplied to three during the day. I am not used to moist, hot weather and that's what I've been subjected to lately. Anybody know waht this is? Mine Cannot be popped, they feel like a mosquito bite, but smaller, but they do not itch. They are just sore.

I am only 13 and I have a problem like that small little bumps on middle/lower part of my penis. And one fairly big one red with a white-head. I know if you pop it it's giving a chance of infection, but is there a chance that it will go away? What is this? && I have a physical in about one month and I am afraid and nervous that it could be an std and destroy my future of having a family. Should I wait till my physical or tell my parents now. Is there anything I can do to get rid of theese without surgery?? Thank You for reading.

dude its not an std thats for sure...i have the same problem too im 16. if u are so affraid about them go see a doctor but they are nothing to worry about

thank you so much LLLLL and 16 year old guest. im 15 and i was soworried this monring when the skin iratation on my groin turned into a huge red lump with a hard dark pimple on it. i can harldy type right now because im shaking with nervousnes. how do i geet this removed and what does it do to you?

thank you for calmin my nerves. i am 15 and have the same problem.

thank you to LLLLLL and 16 year old guest. i was quite nervous when the skin irratiaon i had had grown into a larg red lump with a dark white top, and was so nervous.

my questions are...

-what does this do to you?

-how can i get it removed?

-is it caused from sex?(not std, just caused by it...)

thank you

i get those semi regularly as i live in hot ass weather, but i just pop mine, they hurt a good bit but alot of really dark blood, and pus will come out, i just squeeze it all out wash the area well and then follow with some neosporin or equivalent.

as for the cause idk for sure, but i believe mine are from ingrown hairs, i notice if i dont shave my testicles for a while, couple weeks lets say ill start to get them more frequently.