Hi I'm 16 and I've been masturbating regularly for a while now, but i am a virgin so I don't think it can be an STD. About a year ago I had this lump on my penis but it only lasted like 2 days and went away so I didn't think much of it. I first noticed it looked like swelling under the head of my penis but it doesn't look like much when I'm not erect. Later that day when I got an erection it turned into a larger lump. It is directly under the head of my penis and it circle around just the front half of my penis. It seems to be larger and more painful to the left side if that matters. It does not hurt at any time unless I touch when i have an erection. I can still ejaculate normally but it is very painful to masturbate. It seems to be under my skin and does not look like anything on top of my skin. I was worried about it at the time but when it went away I thought it was nothing until i got the same thing about 5 days ago. Only this time it has lasted for 5 days and i am starting to get really worried. I have done some searching on the internet but i can't find these specific symptoms and I am really afraid it could be cancer or something like that. Can you please help me. Thank you.

go to the doctor about it.

Mine is the same thing,I'm scared idk wht to do it hurts and it's only been 25mins mine is still there I don't want my parents to know what do I do?