I am 57 year old men. This Tuesday a noticed a green pee shape and size HARD lump on front of my left testicle, it is painless, even when I touch it and push on it. Reading these articles in the computer it seems testicle cancer. But my doctor who did a very quick check said it was a cyst not to worry, maybe I do have also a cyst and he mist the hard lump. My ultrasound test will take more than two weeks, I am so terrified and stressful. Could you please give some professional details, or maybe I should go to emergency in an hospital.

check this out
www.steadyhealth.com/hard_lump_on_my_testicle_t53323.html

Hi AlBeRt, I think that whatever it is, it is probably not testicular cancer. I think it's a good idea to wait to see what the ultrasound says becasue I think it will show that whatever it is that you have is not cancer. You said that you go in two weeks, right? I think that even if it turned out that it was cancer, you would be able to wait two weeks for them to do the ultrasound. If you are really concerned, go see another doctor for a second opinion, but as far as I know, it sounds like it is a testicular cyst. Does this help?