help i have just suffered a bout of food poisoning which made me projectile vomit for 3 days my rib cage is sore and my stomach feels weird also my left testicle has started to ache alot and is like a nagging pain is this serious????

Celebrity
The only time I had such pain was when I had bacterial infection of the epididymis-a tube stuck on testicle.
It hurt like crazy and it got swollen and lumpy. The pain was really bad that I had to see a doc right away.
It was not an STD but regular bacteria from the bowels (or wherever they live). It somehow ended up in my urinary tract through the penis all the way to the testicles. I had to take antibiotics for three weeks to get rid of it. I also took painkillers.
Maybe the same thing happened to you!?!

I am not sure if the testicles would hurt if you had food poisoning! I don’t think it works that way! I would see an urologist if I were you.

:'( I have recently had unprotected sexual intercourse with a friend of mine, and he has been having issues with urinating and feeling like one or both of his testicles were in pain and now his penis is swollen- he is known for his sexual promiscuity.Do you think it could be a STD? please answer back ASAP!!! I am seventeen years old and I am Losing my mind!!!!