so im a girl, and 15. today, i got very mad cuz every weekend is the same for me, so i decided to go out somewhere like to the mall. my very good friend, brought me a blind date. i texted him, we were telling each other how psyched we were and all that. (my first real date) i was really nervous. i role played everything cuz im weird like that and i got rad 3 in half hours. not exaggerating. i went to the mall, saw him said hi, accidentally tripped into his arms. no joke. and in seriously about 30 seconds he was like ok well im gonna go look for her. and he said that to the guys that were next to us, cuz it was a triple date.. and in my head im like wtf is he talking about. then, we were at the mall for 2 hours straight. he wasn't w me. he was w the girl that was hungover from the party yesterday. it was her fault.. not his.. so i had a great time watching the other couples holding hands and making out. im also a really jealous person, like its not even funny. if u said something like hey whats up to a guy i liked i would feel extremely jealous. i never made out w someone, my friends had to explain how to do it. i felt like i was a 3rd wheel. and now im just mad and don't kno what to do, just cut myself. i never did that might as well try, its not like it matters anyway. and also. im like a little kid. if u were to come up to meright now, and say hey i found a guy for u, i would get excited, and completely change my mood. but after the mall i was just completely depressed. wow. im just scared so much, because this isn't the first time a guy rejected me. and overtime one does, i just wanna give up. like its not worth trying. how do i get back up?

Oh, toobie, toobie, toobie! It was the first time, right? How did you do the first time you tried to ride a bike? Maybe somewhere there is someone who hit it just right the first time but I bet not many. Even after you have some experience the first date with a new person doesn't always go so great. After all you don't know if you're going to like each other until you meet. So he wasn't turned on by you, so what? Were you turned on by him? I bet you can think of plenty of guys you wouldn't like to date. What if he had been one of those.

That's what dating is, finding someone who really blows your skirt up.

And for gawd sakes don't go cutting yourself. How attractive do think that is?

very true. its just that im sick of getting my hopes up u know?

Me too toobie, but that's what life is, it never ends, it's always something.

well how do you know to get back up, and stuff??

Do you like being down? Of course you don't. So you just keep on keeping on. Someday you will look back at what you've done and say WOW!!!

When I built my first supercharged dragster it took several weeks to get it to run long enough to get to the finish line. I have home movies to remind me.

When I quit racing I could look back at 7 seasons I had raced Shirley Muldowney at just about every meet. I figure I ran her about 100 times and she only beat me twice. Once was when I had a new driver for a best 2 out of 3 race against her and she nailed him GOOD on the first round. The other time was in the season finals. It was us against her for the final round but she had a broken clutch. I loaned her my new spare and she beat me because she had a new clutch in her car. Then she went to live with Connie Kalitta up in Yooperville, he gave her a funny car and the rest is history.

About Connie Kalitta: his air freight service hauled 90% of the material over there for the first Gulf War. Every time you see a servicemans body being taken off a plane for burial at home it's probably a Kalitta Air Service plane. Not bad for an old drag racer.

All the years I was racing it was just a lot of hard work. We worked on the car every night from 7 to midnite. Many times we would go to the garage at 7 Friday night and not leave until Sunday morning when it was time to head to the strip. So by the time we got through racing Sunday afternoon we had been up since Friday morning when we went to work. For me that was 5 Friday morning to 5 Sunday afternoon with no sleep. We had three years in a row when we never lost a race.

After high school I joined the Army for electronics training. They kept me there as an instructor which I did as a civillian for the Navy after I got out of the Army. Then I was the service and parts manager for a TV repair shop and later started my own shop. Oh yeah, I've been married for 45 years too.

At the time it was nothing but hard work but looking back it was one hell of a ride, so don't ever give up. Keep on keeping on, you'll be able to look back some day too. You can do it Toobie, I know you can.

The purpose of life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave with a well-preserved body, but rather to Slide in Sideways, completely used up, yelling and screaming, what a ride! — Author Unknown

ok, honestly, thanks again, that really inspired me. :-) very nice! and i like my nickname (:... beautiful quote :-D

ok honestl thanks again, that really inspired me. :-) very nice! and i like my nickname (:... beautiful quote :-D :-)

Aha, I see the new system logs you out too eh?
I usually get here by clicking on the link in a reply email but after a while it brings me here NOT logged in.

BTW when I was 15 I couldn't get a date with a girl no matter how I tried. I never went to any high school dances because I didn't have a date. That's how I got into drag racing ---- cars were much better companions than girls. I didn't find my wife until I was almost 26. I had actually given up looking when my boss sold a used color TV to her father. I was the color TV repairman at the shop so I had to go fix it. Her mother and father were color blind at opposite ends of the spectrum so when I went there to adjust the color I adjusted it to suit whichever one was home. The next day the other one would call about the poor color and I was on my way again. It went back and forth like that for weeks and I met their cute daughter with triple A boobs ---- just what I liked. Then she was at her aunts house when I went there and so it went until I got up the balls to ask her out.

awwwww that was such a sweet story! :-) thanks a lot again njoy! !!

njoy, ive joined the party of people who get logged out too, but back to the topic,

best thing to do is keep your friends close to you, the ones who support you when your down in the dumps are the ones you need most, ones that will take advantage of, or make fun of you, arnt needed all that much. also, just keep pushing on, you come across d!ckheads everynowandthen but u just need to ignore when someone/something is putting u in dumps, just put it off the agenda and get on with whats important :-) thats all for now, willing to help if u want :-)

thanks, very good advice :-) :-) and um yeah i keep getting logged out as well..

i try my best to be that friend whos there when help and support is needed, im supporting 2 of my friends at the moment, theyre both girls, pre much sisters to me, one recently went thru breaking up with someone who they were with for almost 2 years, and the other recently strained her ankle and is having social troubles also, so im doing my best to help. if u wanna chat about anything, pm me :-) i might take a while to reply, but no longer than a 2 days, good luck :-)

thanks alot... oh why cant there be more guys out there like u 2... i will never understand how horrible people can get sometimes.. and thats really nice That Dude :-) hehe i guess so

Considering the seriousness of new york asian escorts the problem, it is high time to take effective measures to strengthen college students conciousness of being grateful. First, parents should improve self-quality and influence children by their own behaviors. Second, our new york asian escort society and schools must increase input in moral education.