Hi. I'm 56 year old male and I'm a long standing heart disease patient. I'm sure this is inherited because both, my father and my grandfather died from heart failure.
I replaced the two of my heart valves with artificial ones and since operation, that was seven years ago, I am feeling just fine.
Anyway, a month ago had a tonsillectomy and after that my heart symptoms are getting worse and worse.
Could it be that my valves just run out or it could be even caused by my tonsillectomy?

I know vary few details about this but there is one thing I know for sure, heart valves can not run out with time. They are made of platinum or some other precious metal and they are, literally- indestructible.
Your probably suffer from endocarditis, infection of the heart's inner lining (endocardium) or the heart valves. This can damage or even destroy your heart valves.
Bacterial endocarditis occurs when bacteria in the bloodstream (bacteremia) lodge on abnormal heart valves or other damaged heart tissue.
Bacteremia is common after many invasive procedures such as some dental procedures and tonsillectomy, like in your case.
There is one antibiotic that was frequently used in these cases –Primaxin!