Hello, folks. My friend has been experiencing some heart problems. He is not so old so he should have such problems. As far as I know, he has been diagnosed with infective endoicarditis. I really don’t know about this since this is the first time I hear for this. Can anyone tell me what it is?

Hello. Heart’s wall has three layers. The inner one is called endocardium. The inflammation of this endocardium is called endocarditis. It can be caused by different factors. If it is caused by bacteria, viruses or fungi, then we talk about infective endocarditis. This is a serious disease and should be treated in this way. I hope your friend will be all right. Good luck all! Bye!

Hi, folks. I agree that endocarditis is dangerous. It can leave permanent consequences to the heart valves. That is why the treatment should be aggressive. My friend has been diagnosed with this disease. He was even hospitalized at the time. I think that there is even danger from sepsis. I hope your friend will manage. Good luck to him! Bye!