I am not posting to make judgement or criticize anyome posting here. In fact, I can't begin to imagine how difficult the decision is that you must be contemplating and how brave you must be to come to a conclusion.

As a woman who cannot have children by her own body, I am just here to please ask you to consider adoption. There is lots of help and support for you and your unborn child...

We are currently on the other side of your dilemma. My husband and I have been married a long time and have been trying to start our family for over five years. Unfortunately, my body keeps failing us. Each time we finally see a positive pregnancy test, I start bleeding a few weeks later, I miscarry and our world comes crashing down. I think this video sums it up best:

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

We don't care if the baby is genetically ours, but instead believe that there is a soul out there in the universe who was always destined to be with us and will eventually find us. We can't wait for the day when we get to look into the eyes, hold in our arms and feel the love in our hearts the newborn who was meant to take us from being a "couple" to a "family."

This must be a very scary and confusing time for you and I can't think of a more courageous and generous thing you could give to your unborn child than the chance for a wonderful life filled with love and opportunity.

If you want to learn more about our story, please contact us at ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Best of luck!

Ok...did not realize they would not allow me to post an email address. Maybe a private message?

As for the video, google "kelliecoffey" on YouTube. It's a beautiful, poignant song...

Again, best of luck whatever your choice may be.