Hi, everyone. My wife and I will soon become parents. This is our first child, so we have a lot of questions to ask. I would like to know if there are some things that we already have in house that can be used instead of nursery furniture. I think that nursery is pretty expensive.

Hello to you too. I know what you mean. Nursery furniture is really expensive. I think it is not so necessary. I did have the money, so I bought few items. However, I am sure that you can manage with the things you have already in the house. Maybe you should consult some handyman. He must have some prepositions. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hello. I also agree with the previous post. It isn’t necessary to buy nursery furniture. I have just bought good baby crib. I think this is very important for the baby. I looked for the firm mattress and for the drop sides. Think of our parents how they managed to grow up without this furniture. I hope I’ve helped a little. Bye! And congratulations!