Hi, folks. My wife and I are expecting twins. We will soon become parents for the first time in our lives and I cannot describe you how excited we are. I was wondering if there is a baby crib for twins. Does something like this exist? I will appreciate if you could tell us. Thank you for replying.

Hello, there. Of course those baby cribs for twins exist. Nowadays, they make everything for the babies. I got my twins several years ago. I bought Double Decker Twins Crib. I must admit that is quite handy. I think that now it costs for about $700 in retail. I am not sure, you should check it out. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!

Hello, everyone. I also got twins few years ago. I could buy some special twin crib, but I didn’t. I put them in two separate cribs. I wanted them to grow as two separate individuals, so I started treating them like that from the beginning. Maybe this is not the handiest solution. Of course, it will be your choice what you will do. I hope you’ll come up with the best solution. Congratulations. Bye!

I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it’s not about the individual but it can be with everyone.

pharel