Hi, folks. My wife is pregnant and soon we will have to think about baby things. We have bought almost everything that is important. However, I am interested in baby accessories. What would you recommend us to buy? Or in other words, what would you buy? I will gladly hear out your opinions.

Hi, there. I remember when I was pregnant. I think that I paid more attention to the baby accessories than to bay crib or strollers. I can recommend you few things. I like Secure2Me blanket. It is a great thing. You can use it in strollers and in car. It is very soft and your baby will adore it. Baby monitor is also a must. It helps you to finish many things and monitor your child. You’ll find some other interesting stuff.

Hello, everyone. I would agree for baby monitor. My husband and I used it until our son got 3 years old. Baby swing is also interesting. I have heard that some people say it can slower baby’s development of the mobility, but I am not an expert to verify this. Baby walker is also helpful, but do not use it as baby sitter. You should see with your wife if she needs breast pump. I hope this helps. Congratulations! Bye!