Hello, folks. My wife and I will soon have a baby and I would like to know whether to buy baby strollers or not. Some people are against them. I would like to know something more about good and bads. Can anyone help me? I would really appreciate all your replies. Bye, folks!

Hello, there. I know what you mean. Deciding about baby stroller can give a real headache. At the end, my husband and I bought it. We bought the Graco Quattro Tour. I loved these strollers since they were easy to clean and use. I think this is one of the safest strollers. It also has some great features. Nevertheless, these strollers are very heavy. I also didn’t like that there were not many girl colors. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hi, everyone. I agree that baby strollers can give a headache. Nevertheless, we also bought it. We decided for the Graco Duo-glider. The seat of this baby stroller is flat. I think that it is very comfortable for the baby. I think that the price is great and it also has some stunning accessories. I didn’t like the fact that I couldn’t reach the basket when the seat was flat. I hope I’ve helped a little. Good luck!

I heard that some strollers cause headache or some other illness to the babies but ,I don't agree with them as I am using Hauck Shopper 7stroller for my baby .It is very convenient to use it and my baby gets relaxed and falls asleep for a nap while riding in it.

**edited by moderator**

Finding a stroller was one of the easier decisions my hubby and I made. We bought the Chicco travel system and we have never had one regret. We LOVE it. The stroller is compact and sturdy, turns on a dime. We have a 7 week old daughter, so she is still in the carrier/carseat, and it it works great. It was easy to install base in our car since it has anchors. We always use the stroller to get her around, we even find it easy enough to park it next to our table in a restaurant. I have used the stroller in the layed down position as a temporary bassinet while at my girlfriends house, I just fold a blanket under her, works great. I have even used it as a place to change her in a pinch. It will hold up to a 4 year old I believe. It folds up and stores in the trunk of our Honda Accord easily. It's not super light, nor is it incredibly heavy, and it is not cheap, but the high quality and ease of use makes it a good buy in our opinion.