Hi, folks. My wife will soon deliver a baby, but I still didn’t make to buy baby strollers. I don’t know what to buy. Can you recommend me something? Can I find good, but not expensive ones? I would really appreciate all your replies considering this. I hope someone will answer.

Hello to you too. Baby strollers can be a real problem. I think that you don’t need to buy expensive baby strollers in order to get quality. I recommend you to try with Graco stollers. We bought the Graco Duo-glider. It is very comfortable, but not expensive. I really recommend it. You should visit several stores before making a final decision. I hope this helps. Bye!

Hi. I agree that baby strollers can be a real problem. We didn’t buy the most expensive stroller. You can find middle priced strollers with excellent quality. Graco strollers are really fine. You can go to several stores. Talk to shop assistants and ask for their opinion. Of course, they will try first to sell you the most expensive. Good luck with all! Bye!