Hi, folks. My wife and I will soon have a baby. I cannot describe you how happy we are. There are no words that can describe it. I would like to know something about those dangerous things that need to be avoided in new baby?s home. Can anyone tell me what are they? Thanks for replying.

Hi, there. It is great that you’ve started concerning about baby’s safety in his/her new home now. I can give you few tips. Although your baby cannot walk immediately, I suggest you to cover all electrical outlets. Rearrange all lamps and similar heavy electrical stuff that baby cannot reach it. This can apply to all heavy stuff no matter they are electrical o not. You should put child safety gates. You can do this on stairs and some entrances in your house. I hope everything will be all right. Congratulations!