I'm 15 years old. I know some thing about sex health ( not really sure why :-D). But the point is i have a question. I've been in my gf for about 30 min or so, and i pulled out a couple of times, i havent ejucated earlyer and i precumed but i didnt cum in her. We didn't used any protection. So could u got her pregnant ?

Please reply :X. (sor for mistakes in this post)

sorry to tell you this but if you didn't use a condom then yes your girl could be pregnant and if you may have pre-ejaculated in her by any chance then that an even higher chance of her getting pregnant. you can get any female pregnant off of pre-ejaculation because it still has sperm in it.

But i read, that precum is kind of a lubricant and it only has a little sperm in it if ejucated earlyer. And that could be cleaned with urining. (sor for bad spelling ) , so is that true ?