I’m 14 and I keep having visions and thoughts of hurting my family and others I hear whispers and I see things all the time I haven’t told anyone but I’m worried I will snap and do something really bad 

Hi Teen
It is time to tell your parents about what is going on.
They can get you into see your doctor or take you to your local hospital.
You shouldn't try to deal with this on your own there is help available and it's ok to ask for it.
There are mental health services in your area your doctor or your local hospital will be able to set up a referral for you.
You have been dealing with this on your own long enough it's time to get the help you need.

I don’t want people to think I’m crazy I’m scared I had I dream last night where I killed my dad but I don’t want to hurt anyone

People won't think your crazy and your not crazy you are struggling with the thoughts you are having and with what you are seeing.

You can't control the dreams you have.
These thoughts and visions are a lot to deal with and it is time to find out why you are having them.
There is help available and getting help does not mean your crazy this must be hard for you when the thoughts you are having involve hurting the people you love and would never harm its time to find out why it is happening.
You can just tell your parents that you would like to see your doctor.

Hi
Just wondering are you doing any drugs and if you are did the problems you are having start around the same time?

No I’ve never taken drugs or had alcohol in my life

They will think I’m crazy I’m scared that I’ll have to go to an insane asylum
Things are getting worse I see people that no one else does they are starting to get closer to me I’m scared that one day They’ll get to close and get me

Hi Guest
Glad your not doing any drugs sometimes drugs can cause problems like you are having to start.

No One will think your crazy and you will not end up in an insane asylum.
Not sure what country your in but most places have good mental health services and the treatments for issues once diagnosed can get you back to leading a normal life without the thoughts and delusions you are having.

This needs to be checked out at 14 your parents will need to set things up for you.
They can take you to your family doctor or your local hospital either will refer you to the mental health services in your area.

Please do not keep putting this off all you need to tell your parents is that you need to see your doctor because your worried about something that is going on.

It is time to ask for and get the help you need and deserve please let your parents know you are having troubles.