First thing Can you Please not Give me any Lectures on the Danger of Pot, etc... I am and have been aware. Please no flaming me for being a pothead!

Ok I am 34 and have been smoking it regularly (6 times per week) since I was 20.

Have never had Any problems. Anyway, I now have this pain when I inhale and hold it in - this pain occurs in the lower throat just to the right of my adams apple. I can duplicate this pain y either holding my breath, suppressing sneezes, swallowing (although this only barely trigger it). It really mainly occurs from holding it in.

I am going to the Mayo Clinic NExt week to have it checked out but thought I would see if anyone had any thoughts on it.

I checked the sysmptoms of throat cancer and I have no pain or anything associated with my mouth just down in my thraot - like something got sterecthed out in my throat??

i had this too. i ended up having to get surgery. contact me with your email so i can talk to you. i still suffer through it and cannot smoke pot anymore nor is it far from over or properly diagnosed. it hurts like hell sometimes

anything ever happen with this? I have similar problems right now, about to see a specialist.