Can woman get pregnant after she had her tube tied? I heard that there is possibility. How safe that pregnancy is? I’d like to have some info about post ligation pregnancies. Thanks in advance.

I had an ectopic pregnancy after tubal ligation was done. Fortunately, it was early diagnosed. I think that there is higher rate in ectopic pregnancies after tubal ligation. I found out that many women had failed tubal ligations. You should test if you miss your period. I guess that there is possibility that fertilization happens normally. The best advice I can give you is to by otc test at the pharmacist.

It been approx. 3yrs that tubes are clip and periods were regular until past month 1 day bleeding and this month June 2days bleeding , body feels really weird . I am 39 yrs old and the past 5 mo. been sexual active with my husband to be. Could It be possible that I could be pregnant? and which is the best time to take pregnancy test or Should I?

want to have baby had tubes tied in 2004 what can i do

I need to know if you get your tubes tied and it was bout 6yrs ago that it happen and the doctor told me that he cut my tubes and i think he clip them to can i have a baby