Im 21y/o, Im not heavy, my EMG was negative. Ive had this for over 9 months now and it went away for a short period of time once and then it came back and stayed. I didnt know if maybe it could be from being pregnant 3 yrs ago or my tendenitis and stretches do not help. Lately, if I just jog a few feet My legs tingle very bad and I have to stop because I feel like Im going to fall. I get light headed when I get up from the couch and have to sit back down because the room is spinning. It went from a painful tingle at one time to an annoying tingle now. My back x-rays showed nothin, yet this feeling is still happening. i wondered if someone could maybe "shine some light" on my situation. Rene

Have you had an mri with contrast of your brain and spinal cord? I had the same thing, and my neurologist found an arnold-chiari malformation and a spinal cord lesion, possibly ms.

I was wondering if you were ever diagnosed with anything.