Hi my name is Brandon viator and I have been experiencing tingling in my arms and legs.I have also had tunel vision after sitting or laying on a soft surface for a while.I'm only 14 so I don't know what to do and I'm scared please help.

Hi! I read that blood loss to the brain, for example, can lead to tunnel vision, certain diseases of the eye may also lead to tunnel vision so you should see a doctor in order to rule out the cause, don't ignore it. Certain disorders of brain and spinal cord can lead to tingling in arms and legs. Talk to your doctor. Take care.

Dear April O,thank you very much for telling me this.I have told my mom about it and she scheduled an appointment for me.I am grateful for people out there like you.

You are welcome! I'm always glad to help. I'm also glad that you've talked your mother, that's the first thing I would do. Most teenagers usually don't talk to their parents about the problems they have, and that's a huge mistake, they are the best friends you'll ever have. I don't know why but I tell everything to my mother and father, even those things that they don't really want to hear XD I guess I'm raised that way. I hope you'll get better soon.