Since returning from holiday about 5 weeks ago i have had swelling in my left foot/ankle and my left hand. I struggle to get shoes on and can't wear any rings on my hand. I've also had extremely painful calves which got to the point when walking that it felt like the muscles were going to pop although i'm quite fit and i'm used to walking and going to the gym. I've had 3 lots of blood tests for DVT, Thyroid, Liver & Kidney functions and any underlying inflammaotry problems but all are clear. I've also ahd a course of water tablets which didn't make any difference. I'm taking anti-inflammatory tablets which relieve the pain in calves but swelling is not going down any. I'd be grateful for any help you can give me.

I am having the exact same issues. Were u able to find out what was wrong?

I have the same problem with swelling onmy left side what did you all find out was the problem.