i'm a 15 year old girl and i've recently noticed that my labia minora are signifigantly larger than my labia majora.

please do not tell me to be comfortable with it, because guys usually like it better, because the guys i know don't and these are the guys that i generally "do stuff with" however i am a virgin, but i do other things and would have sex it's not an issue of "saving it" but more the oppourtunity just hasn't been there.

no one has said anything to me about it, but it's more of a personal comfort thing, there is no way i can learn to accept it and become more comfortable with it, that is simply not an option.

i've looked at labiaplasty and it's not so much a cash problem, but more of i dont know how to approach my parents, do you need parents consent & do you need to be a certain age to have this done?

and why do i have to be abnormal?

hey i am 17 years old i have had a large labia since i was 12. one day i was masterbating with the jet in my pool after that i noticed my labia was swollen and larger ythan it was before. it alway rubbed in my pants and i hated it. i used to stare at it and hate it so bad i wanted to cut it off at one point. it was always something very personal that i kept to myself. it othered me rubbing and hurting as i got older. i am now a jounior in high school. i have been sexually active since 9th grade but i always found a way to hide it during sex and when someone went down on me. i had one serious botfriend before but was not able to tell him. now ive been dating a guy for 4 months and im totally comfortable i told him about it and he was cool with it. he made me feel so good about myself he always reminds me thta its normal and he loes me for me not my vagina. it is ok to have big lips. i was depressed and kept that secret for 5 years and now im happier than ever that i was able to find someone i feel comfortable enough to share it with.

only one of my labia is large and the other is not. I have a boyfriend and i havent done anything with him with it yet. should i tell him before hand that my labia are uneven? will he freak out? im worried because i have never done anything sexual with my vagina yet and i really dont want it to negatively impact my relationship. should i tell him? do most guys care?

I think most guys are going to love whatever they find there. XD

Have been with slit tiny p***y gals, and have been with big or huge labia gals too. I prefer big p***y hanging lips. If gets sore then go with no panties in a skirt , but don't cut or do surgery, as a guy I love to suck them, like a hickey , swell up thick over hour of eating p***y all swelled it makes for the best inercourse . Long enough challenge your boyfriend to try tying lips in knot,