My inner labia are longer & wrinklier than my labia majora, and it's very embarrassing. I noticed it about a year or two ago, and it's very embarrassing. I finally got the nerve to have someone down there, fingering me, eating me out, and having sex. As an uneducated turned on teenage boy, he spread around the whole entire school I had a "five inch clit", when in reality my labia are just long, and now I'm EXTREMELY self conscious about my vulva. My recent boyfriend, I want to let him down there and everything but I'm too scared since the last case. I've read a lot of people's posts on not being comfortable, but it never fails for me to feel disgusted by it. I have no clue what to do..& surgery is not an option, although I thought about it..I just can't feel comfortable with it.

i would go to a plastic surgeon and have then cut off the excess labia. It'll look pretty after. i used to work at a cosmetic surgeons office and girls go it all the time. It'll cost you about 2g depending where you live. I think it's a good investment, if you ask me.

I would not just run to have them operated but I had mine done a few years ago and am happy. If a man is not kind about your bits though I would get a new one. I did my surgery for me not for a man.

Actually, a lot of guys like this. There's no need to do anything about it.  Realize that the way you're made is beautiful. If some clod can't see that it's his problem, not yours.