Althought being a young person as my self I am in the stage of obesity where I go over circumstances and eat what ever I want, ok this is what we call a stage, our bodies are developing fast and we grow older taller and bigger. That's a normal cycle in life but once you grow taller you grow bigger, here are some tips to help you with obesity. Teens: Food 1. Understand that your over weight and need to lose weight, and stop being denial about who you are, it's not your fault 2. Make a goal, try to have a " food diary " where you jot everything you ate from the second you wake up 3. Stay away from anything that has more that 1000 calories, candy is included 4. Have a diet planner to see what foods you can and cannot eat After you get used to these rules, excerise 1. Do 3 to 4 hours of excerise for atleast 3 days every week 2. Ask a parent to see if you go to the gym, or a sports group at school 3. Try to set up a mini gym in your room, anywhere that your parents can allow 4. Have fun with everything! Also add some more tips cause I'm actually doing this and trying my hardest not to eat anything greasy! So if you have any questions, ask away

Honestly it is great that you are taking care of yourself early! But don't think so much into it, your young and while it is great to take care of your body now, remember this is the last time you will ever be young again. :)

Thanks,that helps some. I just really don't know what do eat. Plese help me.