hi i need so much help to lose weight. its really hard and i look terribel. i am 13 years old weigh 161 and height is 5"6. all my life i wanted to be skinny its just hard. mainly were i have fat is on my legs huge thighs. i also have fat on my face and on my arms i mainly want to lose weight on my legs. its also really hard because i am not allowed to use weight wacthers or any other progams to help me lose weight. if you can please give m tips and ideas.
thanks, needed!
good bless you %-)

hey man i can relate to you... I have been heavy ever since about 2 grade.... it is not fun and is not all your fault. you probably have a slow matabolism. matabolism is how your body uses and burns energy. high metabolism uses the fat and sugars in your body quickly so people with high/fast metabolism can eat the worst food all day and nigh and never gain a pound.... unfourtunatly for us people with a slower metabolism it is frusterating because we dont have to eat much at all and seems like we gain wait. lucky for you, you are only 13 (have you started puberty yet?) as you may already know, durring puberty your hormones go crazy (and im not just talking about the sex hormones) growth hormone also increases dramaticaly (this is why we grow alot durring this time) growth hormone doesnt just make us taller but also burns fat. so chances are you will grow which will make you thinner and also lose fat at the same time. unfortunatly as you get older you have to be even more carefull of what you eat since your metabolism will slow down. for now i would not go on any specific diets as they can have bad consequinces for growing teenagers. what i would reccoment, is not to cut out all the food you love but simply reduce the ammount that you eat. also eat slower and rest 5-10 min before getting more food. it takes time for your body to tell you that you are full. This is why people can eat and eat and not feel really full but then they start having stomach achs about 15 min after they finish. eating smaller portions allows your stomach to shrink and you will get full quicker with less food. also if you could get some light to moderate exercise at least 2-3 times per week that would also help.

did any of this make sense or not really?? good luck and let me know if you have any more questions. 8)

thank you for the help. u gave me lots of good tips.
to answer your questions:
1.(have i started puberty) i started about 3 months ago.
2.(do i have a slow metabolism) yes
i have some more questions of my own:
1. what kind of exercises should i do that would help?(especially on my thighs and legs)
2. i'm going to speck with the truth; i love to eat junk food but i've been cutting down on foods, but i still feel like i am gaining weight what should i do?
3.(my skool food is gross and very greasy) ideas about what good foods to chose.
any mor advice would be awesome!
:?

hey needed,
glad i could help :-)

your still very early in puberty so like i said that will deffinatly help. as for as exerscizes jogging is always good but biking especially for legs and but is even better. if you can go to a gym or somewhere that has an incline bike (one with a seat like a chair and the petels out in front and up alittle is even better. maby try working on getting 20-30 minuts of exercise around 3-4 times a week (it helps to listen to music or watch TV if that is available) it really helps the time fly. make sure it is moderatly hard to peddel but not impossible. you should work up a good sweat before your done but not me gasping for breath (if your riding a bike) make sure to spend about 2-5 min warming up and cooling down (that is starting and ending at a slower pace). for food i know how hard it is to cut back the junk food but try your best. sometimes for snacks try things like sliced bananas or apples with peanut butter on them. they are good and health and still kind of sweet. also for us with slow metabolisms. eating SMALL meals/snacks several times per day is actually better than eating one large meal. keeps your metabolism running at a faster rate longer. just dont let all thoes meals/snacks be junk food XD

best of luck and keep me posted.

Though it is non of your fault, I have to say that you are all in the WRONG WAY !

Let me tell you my experience. In the first days of this year I was in a deep depression when again there was no weight loss after my last diet and pills experience. I met my angel then in a late new year celebration party. She told me;

'Do you notice that famous people, celebreties, business man, politicians and etc. do not have any over weight problem? How do you explain this fact, do you think they have a secret, magic formula?

I answered, 'no.'

She continued, ' No you are wrong my dear, no is the wrong answer, yes they do have a magical formula and explained a lot of things that I have not thought or new before.
She described mine and people like me as chronic weight loss products consumers who just helped big medicine companies and turn in a circle, jumping fromthat diet to another pill, hoping they will be successfull, It was impossible for her. She said she was 145 - 150 pounds for years and for the last 3 years she was constant at 115 -120. She really looked attractive and beautiful though was over 45 years of age.

I will not make it long, she gave me an email address and told me to try it,which I will write down here.

I was 178 pounds at that time, at tye end of June I was 145, and now I am 130 !!!

It is all about herbal treatment from middle east and far east. I wrote to that email, though there was a queue which I had to wait for 4 months, somehow I overcomed it with paying some extra and started immediately. You receive a mixture of some endemic plants from Anatolia and middle Asia and all you have to do is, prepare a cup of tea from them once a day and drink it. Unbelievable but that is all, a cup of tea a day and loose about 30 pounds in the first 6 months and another 15 to 20 in the next 6.

Stop loosing your money instead of your pounds with following the way which big medicine barons want you to follow. This cost me $ 2,600. Seemed a little expensive when heard first but when though of the money I have spend for years for nothing, it is nothing. You gain your health, your beauty and most important your self trust. That is the way all famous people follow that lady had told me, not a secret but not public. Otherwise how would the medicine companies will earn money. I love that lady, gave my life back to me, thank you Helen, again fromhere.

Yes, the email is
He or she is an Ukraine, Turkish or Azeribeycan citizen, not sure. My name is Betty and I hope this will help all who suffer, cause I know and will never forget what it was. Happy lifes.

Betty

Hi Betty,

I know who you are talking about. He uses a name enginkhan and uses a hotmail account. You are right, it ismagic. No diets and pills and loose weight and loose steady weight, you never gain again. as like you I have tried a lot of things and this man saved my life. Thanks to him.

Steven

Needed,

I would be very cautious about this product. while it may work great you do not know what long term affects could be happening to your body or what this tea does to actually make you loose weight.

havent you read of all the troubles celebraties face especially with their health. they will do anything to achieve their perfect look.

i'm not saying this tea is bad but just that you need to do more research on what is actually in the tea.

also your only 13 and just starting puberty.
how about waiting and just letting nature run its couse for awhile :-)

Hey Guys..welcome here ..losing weight isn't a mysterious process. It's a simple matter of burning more calories than you eat. we start thinking we have to do something drastic to see results -- diets, pills The true secret to weight loss is this.. Make small changes each and every day and you'll slowly (but surely) lose those extra pounds,Bu you need some daily work out .

Agreed!! :-)

i am 14 and had struggled with the same problem, so i know what your dealing with. i searched every miracle food, drink and program there was. i started an extreme diet, which lead to an even more extreme diet. i became obsessive with cutting down as many calories as i possibly could. it appeared to be working as i had lost almost 20 percent of my original body weight. but i am NOT telling you to do this. it eventually ended with a case of bulimia and put great stress on me and my family. i now am completely recovered. i regained every bit of weight i lost. i am now on my way to solving my original problem. the only way to fix this which distresses so many teenagers around the world is maintaining a HEALTHY, BALANCED diet with atleast 30 minutes of EXCERSISE a day. do NOT completely remove an entire food group such as all carbohydrates or all meat products. People may say to do this but its unnessacary and unhealthy. being young you need a balanced diet of everything! you can reduce sweets and fatty foods and some carbohydrates, avoid white bread. try different foods wholegrain bread, rye bread, celery sticks, raw crunchy vegetables, more fruit! spend time preparing your food and make it healthy and delicious, you will find if you spend an hour preparing your meal you will apreciate it more and enjoy it.

my goal is to pick up ballet again as i quit after being teased about my weight, its what i enjoy most out of everything ive ever done, im not going to let this stop me anymore.

good luck to you

yeah....i agree with phuntdec, just thinking about loosing weight and doing that stuff practically it's another thing ...so my suggestion here is also same like that...just doing one thing honestly each and everyday and improve it day by day..like decrease the quantity in food, make your body feet and healthy with some slow track exercise and etc. and see the the improvements after some time , you feel good as well as also loose some pounds....!