I have feeling like this for a while now about 2 years now. I had a baby 19 months ago but had felt like this before but not as bad. My symptoms are no energy, feeling tired, skin rashes, dizzness and now getting cloudy vision sometimes. I Have had heart tests because I had night sweats and heart pounding in the middle of the night and also different blood tests (one came back that my bilirublin levels were slighty high. can anyone help

i had a baby almost 2.5 years ago and I feel tired a lot more than I think I should! I nap with him almost every day and still feel wiped out at around 5o'clock. I also recently started having slight chest pain and for the last month or two my nose has been really dry and my "boogers" have been really dry and sometimes bloody. they stick to my nose and it hurts when I pull them out. every morning I wake up with my nose full of them and once I looked inside my right nostril and saw that the inside was so inflamed that the opening was only a small slit. what's your rash like? colour, texture, location, itchy, hot,....