My 2 year old daughter has had a "virus" almost 6 weeks in a row since she turned two. She weathers them well and gets better and shortly after is sick again. The doctor always says it's a virus which is driving me nuts. She has vomited and run a fever about 3 times now and two of the times was sick for 2 days, better one and sick again for 2. One week she had diahrrea and twice now a cold for a week following the vomiting sickness. We have tried to cut out most dairy products thinking it may be a milk allergy, so we'll have to see. But I do get tired of the doctor saying how healthy she is and that it's just a virus and stay the course. She is healthy and she does get better, but I'm getting frustrated of the fevers and the vomiting thinking there has to be another explanation. :-)

Celebrity
God i hate that word virus..... It means "i dont no"
Write it al down. The next time you end up at the doctors, read it al out to him an ask if its normal.
In the mean time try some vitimins. Im not a lover of suppliments, we should be able to get all we need from a healthy diet. But children can be so fussy with their food.
My daughter had a "flu virus"!!!!! at 3yrs old, for a month. She ended up in hospital in the end with a kidney infection. She now has scaring on the infected kidney.
Dont let them fob you off.

Hi :-D

Sorry about the :-D face, my son thought it funny to start playing with my laptop!
I'm sorry to hear your daughter hasn't been well and looking at the date of your post, i hope she has been better since? Do you take her to nursery? because since i've been taking my son to nursery he seems to be catching every bugs thats going round, you name it! he gets it! although he's a healthy little boy, eating all the right food and taking vitamins, he doesn't get them as often as he used to, but i remember him being sick and getting a temperature everytime he caught a bug! But if it carries on like that i think you ought to go back to your doctor and put your foot down! good luck! and i hope your little girl gets back to her normal self very soon! take care.