Hi. My breasts are so saggy and nipple size is different too. What to do regarding my saggy breasts? I am considering mastopexy.

Hi. I have saggy breasts too (one breast is also bigger than the other), but I am perfectly happy. I am not complaining. Masopexy is a serious procedure, and there are many risks involved, such as infections, delays in healing, blood clots, fat clots, fluid loss, friction burns, etc. You have many surgeries that will help you look better, but really, the only way to look better is to feel better about yourself. You should learn how to like your breasts the way they are.

Hello ciel,

I am sure that you are not satisfied with the way you look and that you want to change something about yourself but believe me jumping on the surgery table isn’t always best solution. I have an aunt, who I love very much by the way, and she was unsatisfied with her breasts as well. After the breastfeeding they were sagging and she couldn’t make them beautiful even with the push up bra. So she went to the surgery to make them beautiful again and they are now.

But then she said that the rest of her body looks terrible with her new breasts so she has continue with the plastic surgery. Once you start you will be like obsessed that everything on you can look better. So try to improve your self-esteem rather than your breasts.