What exercise are the best for shaping whole body? Is there some program that would include all body muscles at once? I would like to know more about it…does anyone know. I am female 22 years old. Thank you in advance.

There are so many exercises which can help tone all areas of the body, however it’s quite possible to tone the whole body by just performing 3 basic exercises. Toning the body with fewer exercises means more time could be spending burning fat and it is best achieved by performing basic muscle building exercises. The best exercises to tone the body quickly are squats, bench presses and chin ups performed together in the same workout. These three exercises will help you tone the whole body.

How about running and swimming?

Hello there,

Best way to involve whole body into exercising is swimming. This is only sport which will involve all groups of muscles, except face and tongue but I presume that you are not aiming for these groups of muscles.

So it is best to join some sports swimming club because besides intensive trainings you will be able to learn some new styles in swimming and this can be useful.

After only two months you will notice change on your body. It will become more firmed and you will feel much better because regular exercising will raise level of serotonin and endorphin which are known as hormones of happiness. Let us know about your progress and I hope that you will be satisfied with the results.