Hello everyone

I have a big problem with obesity since I stopped going to gym. I made a habit of eating a lot when I was training so I have a lot of extra pounds now. One friend of mine told me that Xyngular products can help me but just if I start working out along. I bought a Xyngular weight loss kit yesterday so I want to start using it now. The problem is I don’t want to work out. I mean I quitted gym because it became boring and that is how I got fat in a first place. Please tell me can I lose weight with Xyngular without exercising or I need to work out along?

Hey there

Well, I really think that exercising is essential if you want to lose weight with Xyngular. I have heard that Weight loss kit contains 4 or 5 product that are really great for detoxifying the body and that also can help you to lose pounds but just if you exercise along. Maybe this means bad news for you, but if you really want to lose weight this way(or any other), you need to be physically active.

On the other hand, I am pretty sure that you don’t need to go to gym. You can just start walking or jogging. I personally prefer driving bike. You can also try, I find it so relaxing.  

I don’t agree with Regina_Phalange. I don’t think that exercising is essential if you want to lose weight with Xyngular weight loss kit. My sister has used it for about 2 months and she was pretty satisfied with the results. I am not sure but I think she lost 40 pounds. She never exercised. I think that Xyngular products suppress your appetite at first and then start to burn fats. That way you eat less and your belly fat start to disappear. So, the answer to your question is that you don’t need to work out along while you are taking Xyngular but everyday jogging will speed up the process.