Hello there guys.

So, I am reading all your topic about pedigree denta stix. I was feeding my first dog with it when this treat showed up on the market.

I was giving him just one stix per week because I was thinking that he can gain some weight if he eats too much of it.

After this I started to read that this treat is not that good for my dog’s health.

Yesterday, my friend told me that she did some research and that she found out that pedigree denta stix is really good for dogs.

Now I am confused.

Can you tell me what do you think?

Hello. Look Carla, I don’t think so. Occasionally you can give it to your dog, but it is not good. Just read the ingredients on the label and you will see why I am saying this. The ingredients are not good and that is why I believe that this treat is not actually good for your dog. Maybe those are hard words to say but every treat that is made of bad ingredients can kill dogs. It is up to you as owner to supervise your dog when you are giving him something to chew or eat. I would try something else definitely.

Hey there everyone.

I was really thinking to give my dog pedigree denta stix but I quit this idea after I was reading all those things about pedigree denta stix. I know a lot of people who are satisfied with it but I'm still a bit skeptical because all of those ingredients that are in it.

But my ex boyfriend is feeding his dog with dentastix and he told me that he is pretty much satisfied with it.

He is not complaining about it and he even told me that he thinks that his dog's teeth are healthier.

But I haven’t use it and I can’t really talk from my own experience.

Hey everyone.
My dogs are eating Pedigree denta stix for almost a year now. I don’t see why you are talking that bad about it. Maybe the ingredients are not the best, but they are good.
It is very important to find the right balance of this, it is important to know how many treats per week you need to give it to your dog.
It is very important not to feed him just with denta stix and I am sure that you won’t see any problem in his health. Trust me, I think that I have enough experience with Pedigree denta stix.

Hey there guys.

I am against pedigree dentastix. I remember that I was reading about this and I found out that some lady bought dentastix in some pet shop. Well, the treat that she bought contained eucalyptus. I know that this one is consider as very toxic for dogs.

My friend told me that she once bought this treat as well and that her dog had diarrhea for a couple of days.

I don’t know can you still buy this treat with eucalyptus but I think that I don’t want to try it. In neither one flavor.

Hi there. Well I usually don’t give four or five stars to anything or anyone but I have to give five stars to Pedigree denta stix.
I am thrilled with them! I give them in the morning to my dog and they are good for my dog’s health. My dog was so used to eat them. I remember that one day I forgot to buy denta stix for my dog and he was so nervous. I have to tell you that I was skeptical in the past about it but I am not anymore. I would recommend pedigree denta stix for every dog.