Hello. I'm a 14 year old male. And I'm a bit worried about my penis foreskin.
I think that I have to much of it??? For example, when I pull the penis foreskin down, I can't see the "head" of the penis. Like, the skin stops
at the end of the penis head, and I can only see a little of the penis head.
Do I have to much or to little penis foreskin? And what should I do about it?
Thank you for your time.

yea im the same im 14 aswell and its extremely painful to attempt to pull it back and i think i have to much foreskin or its too tight... somebody please help because this would be very embarassing to admit to my parents :'(

Well i had the same problem to. and it is really painful to pull back my foreskin and i cannot see my head to.if any one knows please suggest me and send posts to

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Hi! I highly recommended Viagra (or Cialis) for erectile function!! I have use the Viagra.. really its work without any problem and 'Cloud Nine BigPRX' for penis size and penile disorders.Great results with the drug, had long period with no sex and after the pill 3 times on the first night with no disfunction. My sex life is back! Follow this links

The tablets arrived well within the timeframe given. I did have an enquiry into the 4 extra pills.... Cheaply and quickly deliver. I am happy, so is my girlfriend. good luck....
:idea: :idea: :idea: 8)

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed