Hi

When i pull my foreskin back it goes behind the head but kind of clogs up behind the head. In the clogged up forgskin is a lump (blacky bluey colour), which is part of the veign going to the tip of my penis, but shows up in my foreskin. I had tight foreskin from birth till about 13 but i stretched it out and now is ok, but was wondering whether this had something to do with it!?!?

Please let me know as im with a girl and dont want her to go down and see the problem.

Thanks

I've got the same thing - did you get an answer??

Cheers

gman wrote:

Hi

When i pull my foreskin back it goes behind the head but kind of clogs up behind the head. In the clogged up forgskin is a lump which is part of the veign going to the tip of my penis, but shows up in my foreskin. I had tight foreskin from birth till about 15 but i stretched it out and now is no so bad, but i have torn this extra it of skin and has becm more uncomftable when havig intecourse with my partner.

i was wondering if the only so is to go to my GP and enquire or see about having i all removed?

Please let me know as im with a my partne and she don't know if it should be there either and see as problem just like myself.

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

I think I have the same thing, it can be seen when the foreskin is pulled down, yesterday morning it was thinner and during the day it broke, but it didn't hurt while it broke. My penis is a bit numb now.

i got the same prob....dont knw wat to do..please let me knw is this is normal or no...my fore skin can be pulled back easily..but forms a lump instead of spreading equally...guess it is a prob....

Yes i agree with you all same problem when i was 15 i pulled back my penis skin didnt hurt at all i then dont it regualry but when im half erect it a fold of skin jus tborders the bottom end of my penis and when not erect loadza folds of skin appear at the bottom resultsing the skin rolling back over the head

I have the samething too, im 14 i can only spread it when its not erected but when it is and it is spread it starts to hurt and if i dont spread it and it is erected i can spread it open all the way

Help me with that too

ok im 16, i have been doing some searching around and when erected it seems like it suppose to be but its erected so is it ok since im still grown or not?

The foreskin - What it does
The foreskin performs several important functions. Most of these functions center on making sex more enjoyable, not only for just one, but for both partners.
Protection
Makes sex feel better
Lubricates during intercourse
Lubricates during masturbation
Reduces the drop insensitivity through age
Allows the erection to grow
Increases sensitivity slowing intercourse

The foreskin - What it is
First what the foreskin is not: The foreskin is not a flap of skin on the end of the penis. This kind of terminology has been used to imply that the foreskin is something redundant with no real function, that can easily be removed with no consequence. This is not the case.

The foreskin is special in that it is not directly attached as most skin is. It is free to slide up and down the shaft of the penis with almost no friction. The foreskin can be thought of as a continuation of the tube of skin that covers the shaft of the penis, but much longer. This tube of skin is firmly attached only at the base of the penis and at the head of the penis. In between the points of attachment this tube of skin has the special property that easily slides on the shaft of the penis rather than being firmly connected as most skin is. The foreskin's length and the fact that it is unattached in the middle allows it to slide up and down the shaft of the penis and roll in on itself over the head of the penis (see diagram below).

The foreskin is long enough so that it continues down the shaft of the penis and rolls in on itself over the head of the penis. For those of you who are only familiar with circumcised penises, that means that an intact penis has two to three times as much skin that a circumcised penis.

A foreskin is long. An intact penis has two to three times the length of skin that a circumcised penis has. When flaccid, most of this length is taken up in the double fold of skin covering the head of the penis. When erect the foreskin can roll back to allow the penis to lengthen while still allowing the skin on the shaft of the penis to remain loose. The foreskin is often long enough to cover the head of the penis while erect.

The foreskin is extremely sensitive. It is filled with nerve endings called stretch receptors that fire when they are stretched, rolled, or massaged.

I am 12 and I have skin where the tip of my penis is,and I can pull it back.Is this normal at all?Because I am hoping I do not have a f*****g penis disorder!

Hi
I wanted ask if, the penis erected, and the foreskin clogged up. Will the head of the penis hurts?

It means you have STD's, or you have a blood clot. :-|