hi im 15 im really scared of pulling my foreskin back of the penis head any tips?

Please answer this question.

Same. Im not scared because i know it has to be done. I was 'sh**ting' myself when i found out that it had to fully retract. Mine is still quite tight but its getting there.

Take a warm bath (with salts if possible) The warm water will ease the pulling back. Pull it back and when it stops, STOP, keep it there for at least 3 mins. Do this for at least a month if it doesnt work, consult a GP. Dont be embarrased either, im fifteen now. I go regularly about my penis, maybe im like the ugly ducking (you get the gist)

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

look dude, ya just got ta do it, like im 15 and i can pull it back all the way, after a while it wont hurt anymore, aite?

Your foreskin should have been pulled back since you were born my mom always pulled mine and my brothers back all she does is get us in the tub and when she bathes us she pulls it back. Don't worry I still can't pull mine over the head of my penis, but my mom can she puts a lot of cream on the head of the penis so it isn't so sensitive.

I am 16 years old and ever since I can remember my mom has always bathed me and pulled back my foreskin she can pull mine all the way over the head of my penis even when I have an errection she pulls it back really slowly and gently and washes all the smegma away. I can't pull my foreskin as far as my mom can. The tip of my penis is still really sensitive so she puts petroleum jelly and baby oil on the tip.

Yes Just Keep Pulling Your Foreskin Back And Forth Every Now And Then I Do It Every Time I Am In The Shower And I Am 14 And My Foreskin Still Does Not Pull Back Completely Yet So Just Keep Trying And My Mum Comes In When I Am Having A Shower And Also Does It For Me After I Do It Except She Pulls It A Bit Farther Than Me And It Hurts But It Is All Part Of It