Hello all,

I have a very tight butt whole ! it barely fits one finger, and my bf wanted to have anal sex badly, we've tried every kind of lubricant and tried to insert one finger at the time, but after allot of tries he couldn't even get the tip of his penis in, He was a gentleman about it and told me not to think about it allot, but i really want to do that with him.

So, I'm wondering is this a common problem? Is there anything can loose my butt whole a little?

Please help!

Eva

i had safe sex with my hubby last month after 11days of my period.and this month the date is 19 and till now periods are delayed. please help me.. and clear me that even after having safe sex periods delay? if yes why is it so? please reply me...am worried and got tensd abt the 8days delayed in my periods

I found I had to be well lubricated, lots and lots of foreplay, him talking sexy to me, all that really was a turn on. You have to be v relaxed, he has to enter v. slowly until your muscle relaxes to receive him. Don't give up or you will forego something you both will enjoy. Good luck.

Hello Eva. He's lucky that your so 'tight' and that your willing to let him try etc. Try foreplay. For example, let him lick and finger your as****e and use loads and loads of lube. Perhaps open your butt cheeks whilst he enters to widen your hole. Doggy and cowgirl are 2 great anal positions. All the best

still romantic wrote:

Eva wrote:

Hello all,

Please help!

Eva

Still Romantic dear,

That was very helpful. Thanks allot!

Hey Guest,

Thanks allot! that was very helpful, we'll try doing that also.

I'm having the same problem. My bf and I have both tried fingering my ass while we are having sex and one finger is it max. I really enjoy it and want all if him but we can not even get the head in :-(

haha your buttwholes giant

Tell him wet it up and poke ur booty hole with his penis softly in it opens

Due to ur tense it may delay . U will hv safe periods no worries

When he's going to insert you have to relax your muscles and push out against it almost like you are trying to poop and it pulls his penis in. We thought for the longest we weren't going to be able to do it either and we finally got it in.