Me and my boyfriend tried anal sex last night. Only the end of the penis entered my anus before i found it too painful and we stopped. Afterwards there was a very small amount of blood, and i have been in alot of pain since. Should i be worried? And we used a condom, no additional lube.

I've tryed anal sex before, and yes it really does hurt. But if that is the kind of stuff you get into, you will need a good size bottle of lube, make sure his penis is very wet. Try having sex, you can be on top. Have him play with you butt hole until you are comfortable with him putting his finger in you hole. Yes it will bleed alittle. Because it's an exit and not an enter hole. Before you go and have him enter you again. Have him play with it. After a few times, before he puts his penis in your back door, have hime play with it with his finger's and have him play with it with his penis before he just sticks in. And yes it's still going to hurt but not as much. Just try your best to relax and not be up tight. And if that don't work for you, still have him play with it, try having you be on top and you sit on it. ALWAYS REMEMBER TO HAVE LOTS OF LUBE!!! It's not going to feel good on the first try, you have to keep doing it until it feels good. Do it like 3 or 4 times a week. And just take your time. Remember it your back door not his! Have fun!!!