Me and my girlfriend have been having unprotected sex ttc for a little while. during the whole time leading up to her ovulation we had sex at least once a day. now is about a week past her ovulation and when we have sex she says she can feel something inside of her to the right that is very very sensitive and I have to go slow and cum quickly or she cannot do it. i'm just wondering if this can be part of conception or does she have a yeast infection or something, there is no smell and she does not itch and she is fine unless we are having sex. thank you for your help.

..... a little help

Well, the only naturally occurring barrier inside the vagina is the cervix or neck of the uterus. During ovulation the cervix softens (also during pregnancy) making it more sensitive. Perhaps during intercourse her cervix was bruised slightly. However, it could also be due to wide variety of infections. I would encourage her to visit a gynecologist, only they could determine the exact cause.

it has stopped being sensitive, now we're just waiting to see if her period comes. :-)