Pain in Left shoulder blade and heart area any answers?

I had the same problem. They took out my gall bladder. Never had the pain again.

Can someone please help me? I've been having back aches for over a year now. First I blamed it on my chair at work, then my computer setup at work, then stress, etc. Now, the doctor is telling me that my gallbladder is causing the problem and wants to do surgery. I had a gallbladder ultrasound and it showed stones and thickening of the walls. I agree the gallbladder must be removed; however, has anyone experienced pain like I have from the gallbladder. The back pain is in the middle of my upper back and seems to extend to the left shoulder. I know with gallbladder disease, the pain it typically concentrated on the right side, not the left.

Yes, I had the same problems for a year and a half. It would put me on the floor in tears my back hurt so bad. Right in the middle. I found out I had stones in my gall bladder. My back hurt so bad I got an MRI and they found nothing. I had to figure it out myself. My stupid doctor said I needed physical therapy for my back pain and the pain pills for the back were making my stomach hurt. I didn't agree.

Come to find out I had stones in my gall bladder, which were making my horrible back pain and my stomach hurt like hell. I got it taken out and no pain. ITS ALL GONE.

I do a liver and gallblader flush twice a year, more if I feel it's needed it depends on what my body is telling me. This compined with proper diet and excercise and collonics keeps my body free of stones and happy. If people did this they wouldn't need to have organs removed. Pretty simple don't you think? Listen to what your body is asking from you. If you feel pain figure out what "you" can do about it before you ever go under a knife. Knowlage is everything. Now go share it.