Hello. I am a guy 19 years old and I have problems with my bicycle. I find it very uncomfortable to ride. This is very annoying. I like to ride a lot, but this is stopping me doing what I love. I don’t know, when I used to have my old bike none of this was happening. This one is new, but I hate it from the start.

That happens sometimes. You buy a new bicycle and find later that it is very uncomfortable. But it takes time for the seat to get squished a bit. So in time, it should get comfortable. On the other hand there is another solution. You can find someone in some bigger bicycle shop to build you a custom saddle. Or you can get a professional expensive one. That could work too. I have a friend who made a custom for himself and it was really comfy. I on the other hand was satisfied with a factory expensive one.