I love my new bike. I have just bought it and tested it on 30 mile ride. It was beyond my wildest dreams. As if the manufacturer had me in mind when he designed this bike. It is just plain perfect. I ride it everywhere. I am just afraid that someone might steal it. Have you ever had your bicycle stolen?

Yes, and it was my favorite bike too. I stopped by at the local groceries (not to buy anything but to ask the shop assistant to go out with me). To my utmost surprise she agreed after 30 seconds. So I spent some minute, minute and a half inside. When I came out I found out that my bike was gone! I was furious. However the girl was really beautiful so I kind of forgot about the bike those days. I bought myself a new one but had been dating that girl for more than a year. Well, it was worth it!