i had my son 8years ago. About 2 almost 3 years ago we deiced we wanted to try for another child i got off birth control and we aren't having any luck. i have tried  the test to see when im ovulating and the calenders still no luck. Tryed the things where it says keep your legs up for about 5/10 mins. Still no luck:-). I also heard if u just stop charing it will happen when the time it right when ur mind is set on somthing else i have tried that to still nothing. I need help or ideas please

Try the Knee-Chest position when you are ovulating and remain in that position for 30 minutes post ejaculation... there is something to be said about not trying too hard. Has you partner had a sperm motility test?

Thanks for the help i will try that. And no he hasnt had that done. we figured since we both were able to make a baby before we would be able to do it agian. What does the sperm motility test exactly do?