My husband and I have been together for ten years now and we have a little boy who will be seven next month. For about the last six months we have been trying to get pregnant again. I have not had my period for the last two months, I am used to being irregular so that is not an issue to me. What is an issue is that I am getting acne and my boobs are sore, I can usually feel the pain of ovulation but have not felt it since before my last period. Usually I take a test and get my period the next day but this time I didnt get my period. I have a doctors appointment scheduled for two weeks from now.....I have also been having increased discharge....I didnt have any symptoms other than a bigger stomache with my son....is discharge a symptom of pregnancy????
Thanks,
Erika

IM 24 YRS OLD &I'VE UNDERGONE LAPROSCOPIC SURGERY JUST A WEEK AGO FOR HAVING CHOC CYST IN MY BOTH OVARY DOC HAS NOW ASKED ME TO TAKE ONE LUPRIDE(11.75mg) INJECTION 1TIME TO STOP MY PERIODS FOR 3MONTHS & TO TRY FOR PREG AFTER THAT.SO PLZ TELL ME AS TO WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING PREGNANT AFTER THAT?ALSO WOULD THESE LUPRIDE INJECTIONS HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS ON MY MENSES OR PREGNANCY LATER.WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF RECURRENCE OF THESE CYSTS AGAIN IN MY OVARIES?HOW CAN I GET PREGNANT AT THE EARLIEST?& DOC ALSO TOLD THAT AFTER STARTING MY PERIOD I HAVE ONLY 6 MONTH TO GET NATURAL PREGNANCY AFTER THAT I WOULD ONLY OPTION OF TESTUBE BABY. PLZ HELP ME..IM EXTREMELY DEPRESSED& TENSED.PLZ TELL ME THAT WHAT TREATMENTS SHOULD I GO FOR TO GET PREG AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...THANK U..AWAITING UR EARLIEST REPLY