I had an abortion a year ago and now I'm trying to get pregnant and having trouble doing so what should I do

Hi.. my advice wud b not to think about it and carry on as u are.. if ur not on birth control and u obviously know u are capable of becoming pregnant, it will happen, i found when i was trying nothing was happening as i was always thinking about it because i wanted it so much but when a friend gave me the advice to just enjoy my partner and enjoy spending time together(as ul have alot less time alone when u do have ur baby) i fell pregnant within 3mnts.. another thing u could do woud be to keep track of ur ovulation days and hav lots of fun with ur mr on those days.. goodluck. :) 

I have been tracking my ovalution days. My last period was 03/31/12 we had sex total of ten times in the two period after my period was over. This morning When I go to use the restroom after wiping there is this bright pink , it looks slimy my next period is not until 04/28 could this mean I'm preggers

Yes it could, ur not due 4 another week and spotting and staining are early pregnancy symptoms :) hope u get the answer ur wanting :D

I had an abortion November of 2010. Afterwards I've been on birth control but then realize I wanna have kids. I felt like it was jeopardizing my chances in the future anyway. I'm trying to cause we have unprotected sex but nothing yet. My bf wants kids but hes not showing me that he does as much as I am. Is it because I'm thinking too hard on trying or the abortion could be a factor?