hey all! I've been trying to gather some information about assisted pregnancy. I was wondering if anyone could guide me around here. I'm a 33-year-old female who has been trying to conceive a child for quite some time now and have had zero success while doing so.i feel like even my husband is getting fed up with me after all these tries, he has been supporting and loving that I also feel like a failure, we have seen the doctor multiple times(my husband is fertile ) and the problem is still unclear. I feel like I've run out of time already to have a normal family as most people in our families have at least one or two babies at this age. people are sympathizing with me but I feel nothing. I feel like this is the last option I have left.ive also heard about IVF etc. I don't belong to a rich family so if you guys could suggest a cost-efficient service id be grateful.

Hey there. Doing well?

Hang in there. Wait for some time. You will be having kids soon.

You have mentioned about your husband's infertility. But you have not said anything about yours. You must try to get yourself checked. It would be quite helpful in knowing the cause. Once you know the reason you can treat it more efficiently.

Best wishes.

Hey there. I hope that you're doing good. I'm really sorry that you can't conceive. I'm really really sorry for that. I know that getting pregnant is a wonderful thing. .it's the ultimate goal of every woman. Woman experience a lot of pain during all their life. They always need love and support to cope with things. I think you should go for surrogacy. It's really the perfect thing for you. It gives a chance of having children to those who can't. It is also less expensive than any other fertility treatment. The most important thing in this regard is it's giving power actually. I hope this will surely help you. Take care of yourself. Much love.