Hi, ladies! I am trying to conceive from last few years and I am not able to succeed on it. l am going for IVF tests. It takes a lot of time and efforts to get out of the comfort zone to figure out the reason behind it. I am going through the forum to forum to get some support and love. I am reading a lot of stories of conceiving. A lot of experts said that it can possible to have a baby. I am working really hard to figure out those experts and getting advice for them. I still didn;t get success on it and I still believe that I have to work harder to get the way to meet with some experts. I have my family doctor and I am concerning him right now. I believe that my doctor can help me to give some good result on it. I am not sure what should I do and how can I get out of it. But I am persistent enough to work harder to have a baby in my life. Love Sara

If you want to try with ivf treatment you should find a good clinic with doctors who are specialized for infertility cases. Your doctor, no matter how good he is, can't help you much about it. He can advice you but ivf tests and treatment you will get in fertility clinic. Because you are still in stage of looking for an answers it's best to contact some clinics. Talk to the doctors and then decide what to do. 

I agree with Ashley. Your doctor can give you some advice. But, when we talk about infertility treatments, you need a very good clinic specialized for infertility issues. Probably your doctor will tell you the same. I wish you all the best.