last july I delivered a beautiful girl via C section and had tubal ligation. Started my period in Sept and it was heavy!!!! Every month till this past month. about 2 weeks before my expected period, I experience a brown blob of cervical mucus (which never happened before). then about a week before my expected period, I experienced awful back ache and sharp pain on my left pelvic area. It was so tender and I could feel the pain as I urinated as well. Tender to touch as well. I was late for my period by 3 days and during that process, the pain was horrible. Cramping and sharp pain as I finally started to bleed. This time around my period was light--last only 4 days compared to all the heavy bleeding (last good week). What do you think happened????? ectopic or ovarian cyst or something else?

OMG, I also get the same thing when I ovulate, I get like a dark yellowish brown blog since my tubal ligation :-(

I had my tubes tied 7 months ago and have soooooo many problems, I've been to the ER 3 times, I've been to soooo many doctors I actually lost count, been told that I'm depressed, need to be on anti depresents and need to see a therapist. Well, some of my symptoms are as soon as they closed me up from surgery my blood pressure went from 120/70 it's been that way all my life to 150/110 and hasn't come down since :-( I have body hair loss, anxiety, panic attacks, heart palputations, red swelling legs, memory loss, pains when ovulation I throw up and get the runs really, really badly, I have more wrinkles now, that's not in my head, I'm actually making low estrogen, low progestin now and I'm in menopause, yes at 32 and in a matter of 7 months! I have brain fog that's sooo bad it's getting me angry and I can't get rid of it. The
doctors tell me that doing a tubal doesn't effect the ovaries, you know what I say to that, (B$& S*&() And here I trusted my doctor, what was I thinking, I should have looked on the internet first, then I would never have done this to myself and wouldn't be suffering. When I asked my GYNO about this syndrome and why I wasn't told this she told me "Because, Ya, know, we don't want women reading and thinking they have this the syndrome" OMG, are you kidding me I told her, I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried, it was my husband that asked me if I thought this all had to do with the tubal and that's when I searched the internet and BAM, found all this stuff, can't tell you how much I cried.

I think the doctors are making easy money on tubals and that's why they wont stop doing them, PLUS the FDA is making a bundle on women like me now, I have to be on soooo much medication it's sickening. Plus, my husband said could you imagine how many lawsuits will be brought out on this one, it's better for these doctors to keep telling you women that's it's all in your heads and keep making an easy buck on us :-(

This just gets me sooooooooooooo angry I don't even have words for it! They've ruined my life and my poor family is suffering with me. I hope the GYNO that did this to me gets hers oneday :-(

If you have had all those symptoms, elevated BP, body hair loss, heart palps, etc., and you're in early menopause, you have something definitely wrong. Those people you saw were idiots. You need your fasting insulin checked. For some reason, insulin levels rise and throw the whole female hormone system into a tailspin. Many doctors don't believe in checking your insulin levels but trust me, get it checked, first thing in the morning, no breakfast. If it's high, you have polycystic ovarian syndrome which would cause ALL of your symptoms. You need to take something for it to reverse all the problems, Metformin, it's a diabetes medication but it also works for Polycystic ovarian syndrome. It takes about eight months to completely turn your cycle and hormones around but it will work. Be persistent with your doctor that you have PCOS and get treated! Your life will greatly improve.

Check out something online called pts.  Your symptoms sound exactly like what you are describing.  It is when they cut off the blood supply to your ovaries or something like that.  I would really not let this go.  I hope this helps.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

I was there for 17 months !! Just had a reversal done a week ago. Already feel 10 times better heard it was because of an hormonal imbalance