I had a TT-Lipo- Butt Aug done on May 24, 2011, I had my drains removed on Monday. My body binder that Im wearing is so uncomfortable & extremely tight. It is leaving black & blue bruises on my mid-section. What's the normal time for swelling to remain because I look bigger now than before my surgery... Any info on the recovery process will really help me... THANX!!!

Hey my mother had tummy tuck operation and she was following the instructions by the book and her recovery period was very fast. Bruising and swelling are normal so you don't need to worry about that. And my mother said that you need to hold on because everything is going to pass very fast and you need to think positive because depression is one of the side effects of this procedure. She has experienced periods of sadness while she was recovering from her surgery and she was second guessing her decision. After few days she started to feel better so you need to leave all the bad thoughts aside. 

If you feel like there is something else wrong maybe you should call your surgeon and check with him just to be rest assured. And you are not bigger than you were before the surgery and you know that. So begin to work on positive thinking because this is going to help your body to recover faster.