I had a tummy tuck, breast augmentation and liposuction 2 1/2 weeks ago. I have a fever that fluctuates between 99 and 102 degrees. My Dr. has prescribed antibiotics for me and my incisions look good and are not infected. I did have some fluid that he drained from my tummy and low back. I've been taking the antibiotics for 3 days and my fever is still 99 degrees in the morning and 102 in the afternoon and 101 in the evening. Should I ask my Dr. to be more agressive with the antibiotics? Or is this fairly normal for the post op of these procedrues?
Thanks
Laurie

My friend has lipo and the breast augmentation. The surgeon told her that some fever is possible and he did gave her antibiotics as well as painkillers. But after two weeks she was feeling fine. Fever wasn't as high as yours and there was no reason to be worried. But in your case I think it would be the best to call your surgeon and find out why is fever still present.

Do you feel big pain? My friend was complaining all the time first few days. She was cranky all the time, like in the worst PMS, and she was saying that the pain is too big for such a large amount of money.

And just one more thing. Are you satisfied now with your body and your looks overall? I mean you did three operations just to look better so I am curious is that what it takes to build up your confidence and to raise your selfesteem? 

I would appreciate your answer because I am considering breast augmentation so any first hand information is very helpful.