Hello. I'm looking for some answer or words of encouragement. I'm 19, this is my first pregnancy and as such, my first (and ONLY) abortion.

I received the methotrexate shot on Thursday, and on Saturday morning I inserted 4 misoprostol pills vaginally. A few hours later, I got some pretty bad cramping (wouldn't call it severe, but definitely like a really bad period). A few hours later, they completely went away besides the occasional discomfort. I had no bleeding (or spotting, not a drop), so I went to bed hoping to wake up in a puddle of mess (never thought I'd HOPE for that). 

I woke up this morning with still no blood. Took the second dosage in the morning and again, 12 hours later, NOTHING. I don't even have cramping (very mild discomfort, but I think I just feel that way because I'm expecting pain or something. Might all just be mental).

This has been a really rough few days for me (I found out I was pregnant the same day I received the shot) and the idea of having to preform a surgical abortion after all of this seems unbearable. Has anyone done a medical abortion and didn't have blood/ bad pains until DAYS after?

Thanks in advance.

Kinda had to tell.. Whats "pull out" method?

no1 aborts wtout bleedn... My grl's havn abdominal pain after a wk of medical abortion.. Watsup wt dat?