So during the months of September and October I was being very unsafe when it came to my sexual activity. I got scared that I might be pregnant and ended up taking two different pregnancy tests about three to four weeks apart. Both came back negative, but (being a hypochondriac) I am still nervous that I may be pregnant. I am putting on weight (although not eating very healthy) and my breasts are getting sore. I have also started getting lower leg pain. I have had two periods since my pregnancy scare but both were out of the ordinary and very heavy. Since then I have been on a constant birth control regime so I haven't had a period. I have seen one too many episodes of I Didn't Know I was Pregnant and am really scared. Can someone please tell me if I should get another test or if I am okay?

Best way to overcome your anxiety of being pregnant is booking an appointment at your doctors and getting a blood pregnancy test done. Getting a blood test and urine test will be 99.9% accurate in showing whether you're pregnant or not.

Hello Guest.

I will say that if two tests come back negative and they were spaced roughly 4 weeks apart and the results were negative, then the chances of you being pregnant will be HIGHLY unlikely. Especially if you have had a period since you had intercourse. It is uncommon for women to have periods when they are pregnant but it isn't impossible. If you were to be pregnant from intercourse that occurred roughly September/October then by now you would have some reasonable sized 'bump'.

If you are wanting my opinion on what you should do then I would suggest seeing a doctor and telling the doctor about what has happened and give him/her all the information you can and if you still want to take a pregnancy test then the doctor will give you one to take there and then. I personally do not think you are pregnant from what you have wrote above.

Any more questions please feel free to ask.

'Smithy'.